Tarot Bags, Cloths, Cards and more
Looking for a protective tarot bag for your favorite deck of tarot cards
? Need a reading cloth to protect your cards from micro-abrasions? Congratulations, you've found the ultimate tarot store!
Card of the Day
8 of Swords
Feel trapped? Held back? The only one who can save yourself is you. There are many choices available to you, but you must step back and see them. It might seem impossible, but you do have the power to change your current situation. Believe in yourself!
(Card from the Gilded Tarot
Welcome to Tarot Totes
If you love what we have to offer, share us with a friend! Like us on Facebook, follow Tarot Totes' Tweet on Twitter, add us to your Google+ circles, subscribe to our blog, or heart our pins on Pinterest! Just click one of the social media icons at the top right on every page.
What's new?Just a few of our new products:
Some of our new Tarot Card and Oracle Card Decks!
Why Order From Tarot Totes?
- Quality: Our bags are the highest quality bags that you will find anywhere.
- Integrity: We pride ourselves on our exemplary customer service and our business integrity.
- 100% Guarantee: We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
- Fast: Most orders are processed and shipped with 24 to 72 hours.
- No Tax: No sales tax on orders shipped outside of the state of Washington, USA.
- Family Owned & Operated: We're proud to be a family business, now in our second generation.
- Made in the USA: Our cloth creations are made by skilled artisans in our studio in the Pacific Northwest.
Still not sure?
Take a look at our Testimonials
to see what our customers say about us. According to Melissa R:
"Choosing Tarot Totes is not hard... choosing a pattern is."
Tarot Totes has been family owned and operated since 1998. We've sold more 17,000 Tarot Totes through our website and online auctions. We take pride in each and every one of our handmade creations. Our bags, cloths, and other fabric accessories are made with love and pride. We hope you find something that resonates with you. That something we made with our hands brings you joy, brings us joy!
Our customers use our bags to carry or store a variety of things: a tarot deck, runes, oracle decks, Lenormand cards, wands, GPS devices, smartphones, iPods, cell phones, pendulums, crystals, gemstones, spell kits, aromatherapy items, board game pieces, metaphysical books, small crystal balls, and other treasures.
This award honors outstanding Tarot websites that educate
the public about Tarot, and that educate readers of all skill levels.
American Tarot Association
Last updated: 23 July, 2016