Spellwork Classic Tarot Bag
See Cord Colors (bags only)
One of our personal favorites among all our tarot bags is Spellwork Tarot Bag. Against a light orange background you see cobwebs creep with spiders, a glass jar filled with eye balls stares back at you, and two thick books "Good Spells" and "Bad spells." Also shown are a caged mouse and a beaker full of swimming green slimy, wiggly things.
Kinda makes you wanna hang around to see what this witch is brewing up! This bag is ideal for the Tarot card reader, witch, or wizard with a sense of humor!
Suggested Deck Matches
The following decks (in our opinion) pair really well with this fun, funky bag:
- The Daemon Tarot by Ariana Osborne
- Deviant Moon Tarot by Patrick Valenza, also available as a borderless edition
- Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards attributed to Mlle Lenormand
- Halloween Tarot by West & Kipling
- Mystic Fortune Cards by Anna Riva
- Wicca Cards by Caratti, Feltrin, & O'Neill
- The Halloween Oracle by Stacey Demarco
As always, our Tarot bags aren't just for Tarot cards! They are also perfect for protecting your collectible cards, cards for trading card games, RPG dice for D&D or other role-playing games, just about anything.
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Size: Measures about 5 inches wide by 7¾ inches tall (approx. 13 x 20 cm).
Fits most standard sized oracle or tarot card decks (3 in x 5 in and smaller).
All of our tarot bags are individually handcrafted with care to ensure quality.
Please allow for slight, natural variations in size of the bag and pattern placement.