Chrysalis Tarot Set
See Cord Colors (bags only)
by Toney Brooks, art by Holly Sierra
Winner: Tarosophist Award for Best New Deck of the Year
Winner: COVR Award for Best Tarot Deck of the Year
Eligible for free shipping to USA only
This attractive set includes the award-winning 78-card Chrysalis Tarot deck, a custom full-color spread sheet, and the eagerly-anticipated companion book. The Chrysalis Tarot deck presents exquisitely drawn Otherworld characters and mythological archetypes. Both the Major and Minor Arcana feature beautifully illustrated scenes that inspire reflection and stimulate your psychic intuition and imagination.
This illustrated companion book to Chrysalis Tarot explores the spiritual journey of self-discovery and transformation that leads to higher consciousness.
- Part I examines the magic and energy of the Otherworld that guides you on this journey. Brooks relates tarot to other metaphysical concepts such as archetypes, healing, and chakra work.
- Part Two of this book expands on the interpretations given in the booklet for the 78 cards. Holly shares the inspirations for her Chrysalis Tarot artwork and presents black and white sketches for each card.
- Book includes a foreword by Tali Goodwin.
This deck fits well in a Regular, Double Draw, or a Silk Tarot Bag.
Click a card below to see larger images from the Chrysalis Tarot Set:
- Set includes 78 cards, a 216 page illustrated book, and a Chrysalis Tarot Spread sheet
- Cards measure about 2-3/4" wide x 4-3/4" tall (approx. 7 cm x 12 cm)
- Set weighs 1.31 lbs and measures 5" x 7"