Shana's Pumpkin Pie
1-1/4 C pumpkin puree3/4 C sugar3/4 tsp salt1/2 tsp ground ginger1-1/4 tsp ground cinnamon1/4 tsp nutmeg1 tsp all-purpose flour
2 eggs, lightly beaten1 C evaporated milk, undiluted2 Tbsp water1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 unbaked, 9" pastry shell * (I usually get a premade graham cracker crust or make one from the mix)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, salt, spices, and flour.
- Add eggs and mix well
- Add evaporated milk, water, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour into pastry-lined pie pan.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake another 30 - 35 minutes, or until center is set.